Are you a Game Freak? Worried about purchasing the best white gaming monitor? All the Gaming enthusiasts will buy Gaming Monitors, which would promise them a fun-filled and immersive gaming experience. The unwanted display issues like blurred images, hanging, tearing effects will be reduced in these listed Monitors.
The gaming world is turning more engaging, interesting, fascinating, so it becomes important to update your gaming setup with the best possible gaming monitor. Before you buy a gaming monitor you need to ask yourself some questions, what do you need from a gaming monitor? Do you want the best image quality?
Do you expect your monitor to give a lightning-fast pixel response? Do the kind of game you play and the monitor suit your gaming platform? Are you okay with the 4K display? What must be the size of your screen; do you prefer ultra-widescreen or traditional screen size? With the availability of so many options, it becomes hard to find the best gaming monitor. Buying the most expensive, Monitor will not help. You will have to decide, what you want from a gaming monitor, what kind of games you often play.
Here in this article, we have got you a list of Best White Gaming Monitors with all features and specs that would bring you amazing gaming experience.
1) ASUS 22-inch Full HD Ultra-Slim Gaming Monitor
- Ultra-Slim Elegant Design 21.5-inch Full HD LED monitor, with extremely quick 1ms response time
- ASUS Eye care technology with Flicker free for less Eye fatigue. Exclusive Splendid Video Intelligence Technology optimizes video performance and...
- 80,000,000:1 high contrast ratio and HDMI interfaces, is optimized for the finest image and color quality.
Despite its reasonable, budget-friendly price it comes with impressive features. It is a 22-inch, pretty slim monitor with a TN panel. It has a 1ms response time. This monitor provides a great gaming experience with no blurring and ghosting problem. It has a refresh rate of 56 to 76Hz.
It easily handles quick-moving objects in the FPS games and allows the users to reach quickly. This monitor has a smart contrast ratio that gives out a clear, true-to-life video experience. It gives enhanced gaming experience with Asus patented Smart Contrast Ratio that can adjust screen brightness in dark and bright areas that ultimately leads to more immersive gaming. This monitor provides high-quality images with full high definition resolution.
It makes gaming more comfortable with 170 degrees and 160-degree viewing angles. The users of this monitor find it easy to view games at a decent distance and angle. The unique features of this monitor include its video intelligence that provides six preset video modes for optimal viewing and Eyecare technology that highly supports marathon gaming sessions.
2) Acer Curved 23.6” Gaming MonitorED242QR
- 23.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Curved Widescreen VA Display with AMD FreeSync Technology
- 144Hz Refresh Rate- Using Display Port
- Response Time: 4ms, Pixel Pitch: 0.27156mm. Brightness - 250 Nit
Known for its high definition 1920x1080p resolution 23.6 inches curved widescreen VA display with AMD free sync Technology and it gives you the clearest display. It offers a high-quality color display. The screen can also be tilted in the range of -5 to 15 degrees for a better view. The monitor can display high-quality colors and gives a wide view of vibrant images.
Acer Gaming Monitor can handle a high refresh rate of 75Hz. Undoubtedly with Acer Curved 23.6″ Gaming Monitor, you will experience smooth graphics that can even handle fast-moving sequences. The 4ms Response time of this monitor keeps up the visuals that are required by the top games. The AMD free Sync technology ensures that the frame rate is fast enough. It prevents motion blurs while playing games.
With great image quality, Acer Curved Gaming Monitor still lets you experience strain-free gaming for a long time. The Flicker-less technology and Blue light Shield function reduce the impact of blue light on your eyes. The curved design gives you a wide viewing angle. The display with a 178 degree will give you an extraordinary gaming experience.
However, not everything is perfect in the world. Acer Curved gaming monitor does not support 144 Hz on HDMI, a display port can be used to support 144 Hz. It has poor sound quality, inbuilt speakers. However, the Acer Curved gaming monitor comes with a great design and high-quality display, which suits every game you choose to, master.
3) VIOTEK GN27DW Curved Gaming Monitor
- Pro-Level Gaming – One of the best gaming monitors on the market, the GN27D boasts a robust QHD (2560x1440p) 27-inch display. The 144Hz monitor’s...
- Enhanced Gaming Experience – Never miss the shot. The FPS/RTS optimized GN27D desktop monitor also sports GamePlus targeting crosshairs for...
- Console Gaming Monitor – Through its connection versatility as a pc monitor with speakers, the GN27D can be used right out the box as a PS4 monitor,...
A 24” curved monitor, which is best suitable for playing high definition games. It is 27 inches, designed beautifully with a thin frame. It is best suitable for playing high definition games. Its 16:9 widescreen, which has 1440p resolution and 144Hz refresh rate, will never fail to impress the user. You will never complain about the graphics.
Its PBP and PIP function will allow you to multitask while you play your games. It fits well on the VESA monitor stand. AMD Free Sync will allow you to play motion- heavy games easily. It allows you to enjoy undoubtedly fluid gameplay. This computer monitor satisfies the most demanding gamers with a response time of 4.8ms.
It stands out from all the monitors in the market by its features like targeting crosshairs, which allows the gamer to be accurate in their shots. It is compatible with the Xbox monitor or PS4 monitor. It is ever ready for game streaming on Twitch or YouTube. It has wide connectivity options; you can connect it with the use of DP 1.2 or HDMI depending on your need.
But, VIOTEK GN27DW Curved Gaming Monitor has poor customer service and poor shipping service. Many people who tried to return the product faced problems from customer service. Its right design and the virtual quality display will give you an immersive experience.
4) VIOTEK NB24CW 24-Inch LED Curved Monitor
- 1920x1080p, 16:9 Widescreen Desktop Monitor – Immerse yourself in a thin-bezel professional monitor with a frameless 1800R LCD curved display and...
- Office-Ready Vesa Monitor – Set up your NB24CW computer monitor exactly how you need it. Mount to a wall or VESA-compatible monitor mount using the...
- GamePlus, FPS/RTS, FreeSync Monitor – Enjoy an ultra-thin monitor display calibrated for gaming with integrated crosshair functionality and Xbox One...
It has an ultra-slim design that would easily fit in your limited gaming space. It can be mounted on your wall or fixed on the VESA stand. It perfectly suits your needs if you are in search of a lightweight, thin and effective white gaming monitor. It has 24 inches LED curved display. This monitor comes with a 5ms response rate and a high 75 refresh rate at a reasonable price.
Its faster frame rate makes your gaming experience super smooth. VIOTEK NB24CW 24-Inch LED Curved Monitor has a VA panel, full definition, and a 1920×1080-pixel resolution. With high dynamic contrast and high sRGB, gamut images appear lively on the monitor. Its free sync will allow you to enjoy steady visuals that are clear even when you have been playing for a long time.
It’s PIP and PUP function allows you to multitask. It could be connected with multiple tools that help in enhancing your gaming experience. This monitor has complained regarding its color quality. Some games played on this monitor will make it look like it has a white overlay. But it is the best choice for both hardcore and casual gamers and it fulfills their expectations.
5) ASUS VZ239H-W 23″ Eye Care Monitor
- 23" Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS monitor with a wide 178° viewing angle. Flexible connectivity with HDMI and VGA ports
- Stereo 1.5W speakers provide spacious sound while eliminating the need for external speakers. Not VESA mount compatible.
- 0.27" Ultra Slim, white and silver body with frameless design is great for multi-monitor viewing in style
Specialized in the Flicker-free technology, ASUS VZ239H-W 23″ Eye Care Monitor makes its user’s gaming experience comfortable even with long gaming duration. It displays stunning visuals with a sharp and colorful display. Being 7mm thick, ASUS VZ239H-W 23″ Eye Care Monitor will not occupy much of your rooms or home space.
It can be easily paired with other gadgets. It has a white and silver frameless design; it allows you to play your games perfectly with enhanced graphics. It is IPS 23-inch full HD monitor. This monitor stands out from other monitors in the market for its looks. It has a refresh rate of 60Hz and a response time of 5ms. It gives good clarity, which is suitable for racing and RTC games.
LED-backlit display of this monitor will prevent the consumption of too much electricity. It has a good set of adjustable settings that allow you to change the monitor’s settings according to the need. It comes with poor quality of speakers and the user may experience a hard time in display settings of this monitor. It is a great choice for those who seek eye protection with steady streaming without any lagging.
6) HP 23.8 Inch FHD Monitor
- Resolution & Panel — 23.8-inch full HD monitor (1920 x 1080p @ 60 Hz) with 16:9 aspect ratio and an anti-glare matte IPS LED-backlit panel (2...
- Response Time — 5ms with overdrive for a smooth picture that looks crisp and fluid without motion blur
- Built-In Speakers — Integrated audio speakers provide great sound for your content (2 watts per channel)
It is a 23.8-inch full HD display monitor, which gives a clear view from any angle. it can be connected with both VGA or HDMI ports for HD quality. It has a compact sleek design that can fit in easily in your home.
It gives brilliant visuals with a high-quality FHD display. Its anti-glare panel allows you to enjoy the sun’s brightness and display content. It gives a Bezel-less display, 178-degree wide-angle viewing with vibrant, richer and clarity filled the display. However, this monitor is not suitable to carry out work like reading. It may have some issues in clearly displaying more than one image at the same time.
The wide viewing angle allows the user to enjoy your favorite games. This monitor comes with built-in audio. 10,000,000:1 contrast ratio gives its user a high level of gaming experience. Users can easily connect it with different tools and gadgets. It uses the IPS technology that allows its users to experience a wide view of the games, movies, and images.
7) Samsung 32-Inch Ultra- Slim Curved Monitorr
- 1800R curvature of the screen provides a truly immersive viewing experience
- An ultra-slim and sleek profile that measures less than 05 inch thick The simple circular stand will add a modern look to your space. Product...
- Game Mode technology which allows you to enjoy smooth images, even during the fastest moving scenes. Power Consumption (Stand-by) Less than 0.3Watt
If you are in search of a curved monitor than the Samsung 32-Inch Ultra- Slim Curved Monitor is all you need. With its big panoramic view, Samsung 32-Inch Ultra- Slim Curved Monitor makes gaming interesting and never-ending. Samsung 32-Inch Ultra- Slim Curved Monitor 05-inch thick ultra-thin sleek profile will fit on the circular stand.
It has a unique game mode technology that allows its users to enjoy smooth images even during the fastest gaming scenes. Samsung 32-Inch Ultra- Slim Curved Monitor Saves power, though it gives the widest best view it is a good choice if you what a low power consumption monitor. The 32-inch curved monitor comes with a circular stand. The stand is simple and helps your monitor to look great. The slim and light design will allow you to carry it easily anywhere you go. It can also fit in a small space.
This monitor has high definition, 1920×1080 pixel resolutions which are displayed on a VA panel. It has a standard 60Hz refresh rate and 4ms response rate. It allows users to play for long periods and ensures that their eyes are free from strain due to a flicker-free backlight feature.
It is equipped with Game mode function, which enhances the gaming experience with a high contrast screen. Using Samsung 32-Inch Ultra- Slim Curved Monitor in the daytime or the bright environment may not be convenient due to the reflective nature of its screen.
It is a great choice for entertainment freak, it is great for watching movies and to play games but it might not be suitable for the one who uses a monitor for both working and playing games.
FAQs Regarding The Best White Gaming Monitor
Which Monitor is best in 2019?
The best gaming monitor ideal for you depends on your requirements from the monitor and other specifications that would guarantee that you are getting the ideal gaming monitor. To buy the best monitor, you need to consider the following parameters:
- Screen size: large monitors bring more immersive gaming experience. The large monitors should be chosen according to your space (in your home) and your budget.
- Aspect ratio: in 2019, monitors with the width and height ratio of 16:9 are preferred. Ultra-wide monitors with an aspect ratio of 21:9 are also being widely chosen.
- Resolution: 60Hz refresh ratio is more common in 2019. A higher refresh ratio supports more frames per second (fps). 144Hz and 200Hz refresh ratios are also getting more prominent.
- Response time: gaming monitor with low response time gives a more realistic gaming experience.
- Panel type: panel type will contribute to its response time and image clarity. TN (twisted nematic) panels are affordable but they have low response time, IPS (in-plane switching) panels have good viewing angles and color with high response times. VA (vertical alignment) panels have slow response time and these are rarely used in the gaming world.
- Viewing angle: the monitor with a viewing angle closer to 180 degrees will give you better viewing experience.
- G- sync and FreeSync: The best gaming monitor in 2019 comes with either G- sync and Fre Sync technology. Monitors with G- sync are costly while the monitors with FreeSync are more economical.
Is a 27-inch monitor good for gaming?
Both the 24-inch and 27-inch displays are the most popular gaming monitors in the world. The recommended screen sizes are from 24-inch to a 32-inch. Bigger screens are better for games, if you have enough space and budget; the 27-inch display will work well for you. This display offers you to go beyond the FHD (Full HD) resolution for enjoying the best experience of game playing.
A 27-inch monitor would be great if you are a gaming freak. However, if you have less space and want a second USB portable screen for playing games and working then go for a 24-inch display.
Is 60Hz good for gaming?
You must know the basic specifications of monitors before choosing an ideal monitor. Hz here refers to refresh rate, which tells us how many times the monitor can refresh the display image and frames per second. Higher the number of Hertz (Hz), higher is the quality of Image produced on Monitor’s display. Also, they are fast accurate and more affordable than high-end monitors.
60Hz monitor will refresh and return 60 images per second. If you are not a gamer, the effect of Hertz is unnoticeable. However, for gamers it is different. 120Hz monitor displays more images per second than a 60Hz monitor does. With 120Hz monitor, gamers can react fast than with the 60Hz monitor. 60Hz monitor is budget-friendly when compared to 120Hz monitor. You will have a satisfactory experience with a 60 Hz monitor.
Is 1080p enough for a 24-inch monitor?
When it comes to the resolution of the screen, if you want to buy an inexpensive monitor with reasonable clarity, 1080p is a great choice unless the monitor is too large. 1080p is good for 21 inches to 24-inch displays. They promise to offer great image quality. They utilize all the pixels on the screen and display them properly.
The 1080p resolution screens are currently competing with 4K monitors in the market. They belong to a lower price range as well. However, if you choose to buy monitors with a size greater than 24 inches then you should consider buying monitors with at least 2560-x1440 screen resolution.
Is 1ms good for Gaming?
Response time is the measure of how quickly a pixel can display a change either from black to white or from one shade of grey to another. Longer response time results in Ghosting that is when you see remains of trails from moving objects on a screen because pixels take too long to switch between shades of grey.
Monitors with lower response times are better. Only TN panels can give you 1ms response time whereas IPS panels and VA panels can provide response time not less than 4ms. Competitive gamers can choose monitors with 1ms response time whereas non-competitive gamers might buy monitors with IPS panels as it offers better visual quality.
Choosing the best White gaming Monitor is confusing and challenging. Finding the right monitor becomes easy when you know what you exactly need from the gaming monitor. The above list of best white gaming monitor have unique features. Choose the monitor that matches your requirement and do a little research, read reviews ask questions and get the right best quality White Gaming Monitor.