Are you an artist who likes to create new things? Then the most basic idea that you will have is to draw on a piece of paper with the help of the traditional tools. But we must remember that this is the age of technology. Several artists around the world have taken over digital platforms as their way of showing their creativity. A lot of it is because of different software options like Photoshop which allow you to draw on them.
Usually, a mouse is our choice of the input device when we are using our computers. But if you are going to make digital art, it isn’t the best option to choose. Digital graphics tablets work more better in such situations as they can make the process easier. So, here will talk about the best tablets for graphic designers. They are a handy tool that artists can use to improve their digital works drastically.
For us, newness really matters a lot. So, we researched various tablets that are currently available in the market. Apart from making a list out of it, we are also including a buying guide that will help you in purchasing a graphics tablet. Be with us on this journey and we assure you that you will get the best results.
Buying Guide for a Graphics Tablet
If you are an artist who has been dappling over the idea of digital art for some time, then you must be aware of a graphics tablet. It is basically an input device which looks a lot like a touchpad. It is pressure sensitive and the artist has to use a pen or stylus on it to draw or do other related things. It offers way better results compared to that of a mouse because the user gets much more control over it. So, here we will mention some of the important points that you should check while you are purchasing a graphics tablet.
When you are using a graphics tablet you will see that there is a dedicated pressure sensitive place which is known as the active area of the tablet. Companies will often focus on the active area as it needs to be best so that the artist can get good results out of it. While buying the tablet, do check the size of the active area. The size should definitely match your expectations.
This is one of the most important factors that you should look when you are buying a graphics tablet. The pressure sensitivity will actually decide the precision with which the tablet is able to receive the inputs given by the user through their stylus. A graphics tablet should definitely have different levels of pressure sensitivity as you will be using it for painting or making illustrations. Generally, the pressure sensitivity of a graphics tablet can range anywhere between 256 to 3000. Also, do make sure that the pressure sensitivity level matches that of the drawing software that you use.
As you will be drawing with the help of a tablet, you will need a stylus. Most graphics tablets come with a compatible stylus that helps you to draw with ease. It should be comfortable and able to register the thing that you want to make. The stylus is generally battery operated or has an EMR technology to it. The company itself decides on the stylus so do check it when you are buying the tablet.
When it comes to digital art, the resolution will definitely play a crucial role in defining the quality and sharpness of the tablet. Resolution of a graphics tablet will depend on the LPI or line per inch present in the tablet. The higher the LPI, the better will be the quality.
While you are doing digital art, you will often need to open different software that you use frequently. Hotkeys are programmable keys that are available in the tablet itself. You can program the keys to do the things that you usually perform during drawing or illustrating. These are a lot like the programmable keys that are present in keyboards.
As we said before, a graphics tablet works a lot like a mouse but in a better way. But the stylus isn’t always the friendliest way to scroll up and down a page. Many models actually have scrollers or circular wheels on them which help the artist to go up and down a page with ease. It may also have zoom in and out function.
Wireless or Wired:
The new innovations in technology have resulted in the evolution of wireless graphics tablets which are much handier than the wired ones. But they are a little on the costlier side. So, it will depend on the artists and their frequency of use to choose a wireless or a wired model.
One of the things that you need to remember is that you need to buy a product with quality to it. As it is an investment you need to buy a product that will last you for a long time. For this, you need to read the different reviews for the product. Along with that check the material used for making the products, its specifications and the warranty that comes with it. We have created our list of Best Tablets for Graphic Designers after looking at the various things for you.
Budget is always our concern when it comes to technological products. As you are buying a graphics tablet you can get various models of it. The price can range anywhere from $80 to $2000. Always look at the different platforms to bag a deal as it will help you save some money. We have diligently included some of the best and value for money products in our list.
So, here are some of the pointers that you should check while you are buying a graphics tablet. Do keep these in mind while you are making the purchase. Now, we will provide you with some of the best graphics tablets that are available in the market.
Best Graphics Tablets available in the market
And here we finally present to you a list of the graphics tablets that we found were best for different artists. We have made the list as comprehensive as possible. So, let us start with different options:
#1 Wacom Intuos Pro Digital Graphic Drawing Tablet:
- New pen technology supports 8192 levels of pressure sensitivity, tilt-response and virtually lag-free tracking.Wacom Intuos Pro is our finest creative pen tablet to date, redefining the professional standard in creative pen tablets
- System Requirements :USB port, Windows 7 or later (64bit),Mac OS 10.10 or later, Bluetooth Classic for wireless connection to PC or Mac,Bluetooth LE for wireless connection to mobile devices (in paper mode),Internet connection to download driver* and Software.
- Medium size is a super-slim tablet design with a more compact footprint (13.2" x 8.5") and larger active area than previous models (8.7" x 5.8")
- Speed your workflow with multi-touch gestures, customizable Express Keys, Radial Menus and pen side switches;Display Toggle : Yes
- Download the latest drivers on Wacom's website for optimal experience.System Requirements: USB port, Windows 7 or later (64bit), Mac OS 10.10 or later, Bluetooth Classic
When we are talking about Graphic tablets, we cannot not mention a Wacom product. The company is known for its great products which they give at amazing prices. It is often the first graphics tablet that an artist will use in their life. So, let us know more about the features present in the Wacom Intuos Pro Digital Graphic Drawing Tablet.
Wacom offers this graphics tablet in three different size options which include small, medium and large. Along with that, you can get it either in the regular edition or in the paper edition. The medium sized device has the ability to detect 8192 levels of pressure sensitivity which is quite advanced. You can connect this device with the help of Bluetooth and it is supported in both Mac and Windows computers. They also provide customizable express keys which are a great option to set shortcuts. It also has tilt support just like other professional graphic tablets.
Illustrators will fall in love with this product as they get a lot of features in the single package. Choose the size according to your need so that you can draw easily. The main difference between the sizes is the active area present in the tablet. One of the best things about the set is that the pen does not require any battery to operate.
- 8192 pressure levels
- Customizable keys
- Built-in bluetooth
In all, we can say that this Wacom product is perfect for those people who want to buy a good graphics tablet at an affordable price. They do not need to fidget with this product as it is quite handy.
#2 Huion Inspiroy Q11K Wireless Graphic Drawing Tablet:
- 8192 Levels of Pressure Sensitivity: the pen has received 4 times upgrade to the previous 2048 levels which delivers the ultimate accuracy, advanced and better performance in drawing lines
- 2.4 GHz Wireless Connection: Support wireless or cable-free operation thanks to the built-in 2500mAh lithium-ion battery. Can be used without being connected for about 40 hours. Q11K also can insert to your computer with the included USB cable for standard wired use
- 11 x 6.87 inches Huge Workspace. 8 customizable shortcut keys design to increase work efficiency, save time and thereby improve work flow. Suitable for both left-handed and right-handed users.Press key lock design to lock/unlock the express keys
- New Rechargeable Pen PF150: light weight and good to hold. 2 pen buttons can set functions as you like. New designed pen holder allows to place the pen vertically which better protect the pen from dropping down. 8 extra replacement pen nibs are inside the pen case
- OS Compatibility: Windows 7/8/8.1/10 , Mac OS 10.11 or later. Drawing Software Support: PS, SAI, CorelPainter, Illustrator, SketchBook Pro, Manga Studio, Krita and more. 1 Year Warranty.
Most people who are just starting out with digital drawing do not want to spend a ton of money on a new device. We kept that in mind while choosing the Best tablets for a graphic designer. The Huion Inspiroy Q11K Wireless Graphic Drawing Tablet needs to be included as it is a professional tablet that you get at an affordable rate. One of the best things about it is the look which is sleek and professional. So, let us know a bit more about its features and specifications.
Pressure sensitivity is an important part of all graphics tablets and this one has 8192 levels of it so that every drawing line is perfect. Along with that, it is a wireless tablet so there is no hassle or pulling that you get from the wires. It does have a built-in 2500 Mah battery which lasts for about 40 hours. You can even use it in a wireless mode with the help of a USB cable.
The active area is of 11 x 6.87 inches which are quite great. There are 8 customization keys present on this tablet. The pen is rechargeable and it also comes with extra replaceable nibs. It is able to work for both Windows and Mac PCs without any problem. The company also offers a generous 1-year warranty with this graphics tablet. It is a lightweight product and you won’t feel uncomfortable when you hold the pen.
- 8192 pressure levels
- 11 x 6.87 inches active area
In all, here are the things that you will really like about this graphics tablet. We are sure that it will satisfy the needs of every artist who needs to make good digital art. They would find it a handy and portable tool that they can take anywhere and everywhere.
#3 Parblo Coast10 10.1″ Digital Pen Tablet Display Drawing Monitor:
- 1. Battery-Free pen,you don't need to worry about the power capacity, or battery leakage cause pen malfunction. Without a battery did reduce the weight of graphic pen, the light weight gives more comfort and handy nature feel during your designing work or art works.
- 2. High Viewing Angle, Horizontal 170°and Vertical 170° Viewing Angle allow you to see the screen in a very comfortable way,you can put the monitor in everywhere and still easy to get clear view
- 3.Ergonomic Design, you can put the digital screen in your lap,or on your desktop,or other dynamic movement of the scene which also provide a perfect perspective
- 4.Compatible with all major graphics applications: Corel Painter, CorelDraw, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Fireworks, Macromedia Flash, Comic Studio, SAI,Paint Tool Sai, Infinite Stratos, 3D MAX, Autodesk MAYA, Corel Painter, Manga Studio,Pixologic ZBrush and so on.
- 5.Operation system: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10,Windows Vista. Mac OS X 10.6.8 or above. Display connectivity has been limited on macOS 10.14 Mojave.
Sometimes people want to go all in for the product that they are buying. We mostly see tablets lack high-display and only work as an input device. But Parblo Coast10 10.1″ Digital Pen Tablet Display Drawing Monitor is quite different than the usual ones. It has a display which actually allows you to see the drawing while you make it or fill in the color. So, let us see some of the features present in this tablet:
You do not need a battery to operate with the help of the pen which is great and also reduces its weight. The viewing angle is quite high as you can see at a 170-degree angle when it is either vertical or horizontal.
If you want a graphics tablet that is super comfortable, then you may look at this product. It works great even when you place it on your lap. This is because of the ergonomic design which has been given in this tablet. All the usual software options used for drawing are supported by this tablet. It works great on both Windows and Mac computers. The active area for this table is 8.54in x 5.34in. The pen pressure stands at 2048 levels. You must remember that this is a wired product, so you need to plug it in your computer to actually work on the LCD display of the tablet.
- LCD Display
- Ergonomic design
- Great viewing angles
- Small active area
In all, these are the things that we noticed about this product. If you are more used to looking at a display while working, then this tablet is the best option for you. It offers comfort as well as usability when it comes to its price and its design.
#4 Huion H610 Pro Graphic Drawing Tablet:
- Large Compact Drawing Surface 10-by-6.25 inches, never feel restricted by space again; Improved papery textured surface, gives you a natural and realistic feeling of drawing on a lightly grained paper, prevents your pen from slipping around without compromising your artistic ability.
- 8 customizable buttons on the side and 16 hotkeys along the top for erasing, zooming in and out, scrolling, and a lot more for convenience, which can be mapped to your own preference; Can be used for both left and right handeds.
- The rechargeable pen is light and comfortable to hold, with 2048 levels of pressure sensitivity and 2 programmable buttons, the pen provides precise control of your cursor so you can draw accurately and efficiently.
- Thin and light weight, easy to carry around; Comes with a black glove which reduces hand-versus-tablet friction, and a carrying bag that guards your Huion Digital Tablet from scratches and scrapes
- Compatible with Windows 7/8/8.1/10 and Mac OS X 10.8.0/later versions; One year warranty
Whenever the word ‘Pro’ is mentioned in a product, we can assume that it is meant for professional use. The Huion H610 Pro Graphic Drawing Tablet is the second Huion product that we have mentioned on this list and this time it is a tablet that professional artists will love. They often need a bigger active area and this product is there to cater to their needs. So, here are some of the features that are present in this particular product which is a part of the Best Tablets for a graphic designer.
When it comes to the features of a professional device it needs to have a larger active area and this product does have it. The drawing surface is of 10 inches by 6.25 inches which is great for bigger projects. It has 8 customizable buttons so that you can set your most used programs. The pen is rechargeable and it supports 2048 levels of pressure which is great for detailed drawings. The tablet wouldn’t get ruined because of the friction created between it and the hands. The company does include a black glove to reduce the probability of it.
The graphics tablet looks really good because of the professional design that has been given to it. The tablet also supports Windows and Mac computers. It is a lightweight model as well.
- Large active area
- Black glove included
- Customizable buttons
- Fewer pressure levels
In all, we can say that this professional grade product from Huion is also a great option when it comes to graphics tablets. You do not need to waste a ton of money on huge items that do not work great. This one has the ability to perform and deliver it in the right way. So, do think about it while buying your graphics tablet.
#5 Wacom Cintiq 13HD Interactive Pen Display:
- Remarkable clarity with a full HD (1920 x 1080) resolution, 13" display and superior color quality (87% Adobe RGB)
- Connect to any Mac or PC with a single USB-C cable (included) to a USB-C port for both video and data
- Wacom's most natural and advanced pen performance with 4x greater accuracy and pressure sensitivity and virtually lag-free tracking
- Multi-touch gestures, customizable Express keys (available with optional Express key remote), radial menus and one-touch shortcuts to speed your workflow
- The authentic feel and artistic control of the Wacom Pro Pen 2 on the etched-glass screen. PC: Windows 7 or later Mac: OS X 10.10 or later
Are you a professional digital artist who wants to change their former graphics tablet? If yes, then we will always recommend a professional level product that can work according to the level of practice and skill. We already mentioned a Wacom product on this list which was on the more affordable side. But you need to go all out if you plan to buy Wacom Cintiq 13HD Interactive Pen Display. So, let us see some of its features which will entice you to include it with your much-preferred tools.
This tablet has a 13” HD display which allows you to see the project that you are working on. It provides an experience that professional grade artists need to have so that they can bring precision to their work. The connect to your computer with the help of a USB Type-C cable which is also included in the package. It does have a higher percentage of pressure sensitivity because the company wanted to provide it with versatility.
It has multi-touch to it so you can actually zoom the project or navigate through the pages. It has several connectivity options which are often missing in other graphics tablets. It is a favorite of many professional artists and if you want a product that lasts, then this investment is worth it.
- HD display
- High-quality stylus
- Large active area
- Quite expensive
In all, we can say that we have included this product in the Best tablets for a graphic designer as it can be a handy tool for them. They will be able to see crisp images and bright colours without facing any problems. On top of that, it is very easy to use this device. Do keep this in mind and also think about the budget while purchasing this graphics tablet.
#6 Apple iPad Pro 128GB:
- Retina display, 12.9-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit Multi-Touch display, 2732-by-2048 resolution at 264 pixels per inch (ppi), Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating, Antireflective coating, Fully laminated display
- A9X chip with 64‑bit architecture, Embedded M9 coprocessor, 8-megapixel iSight camera Autofocus, 1080p HD video recording at 30 fp, Slo-mo video support for 720p at 120 fps, Video image stabilization
- Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n/ac); dual band (2.4GHz and 5GHz); HT80 with MIMO, Bluetooth 4.2 technology
- Four speaker audio, Dual microphones for calls, video recording, and audio recording,
Now, let us come to a product that has been a cult favorite for artists as well as any Apple user. The concept of tablets arises from the desire to get computers as portable as possible. Apple iPad Pro is not just a graphics tablet but also a device that will help you stay connected and do several other things. So, the investment is worth it because of the value for money. Let us know a bit more about it.
If we separately hold the features of the iPad, then we will move to a different direction. But if you use it solely for drawing purposes, then this device has a TrueTone display which is crisp and wonderful to view. Along with that it also has the A10X processor which is super-fast. You can actually use the split-screen feature to draw and watch or view something else simultaneously.
Users can connect it to Wi-Fi and even make phone calls on it which is wonderful. But you need to realize that you will have to buy an Apple Pen separately if you want to draw on this device. This does become a little expensive but the investment provides professional results for drawing. Also, you do not need to connect it to another computer to view your project or actually finish it.
- TrueTone display
- Advanced connectivity
- Need to buy an Apple Pen
In all, we can say that the Apple iPad Pro is the perfect device for a professional artist. In fact, several digital artists actually swear by it rather than using the more affordable options when it comes to graphics tablets. You will fall in love with the way it works once you start using it. And that’s why we couldn’t resist from including it in the list of best tablets for a graphic designer.
#7 Wacom DTH1620K0 Cintiq Pro 16 Graphic Tablet:
- Remarkable clarity with high-resolution display and superior color quality (94% Adobe RGB). Maximum display resolution up to 4K(3840 x 2160)
- Displayable colors (maximum): 16.7 million, brightness: 250 cd/m2. Wacom's most natural and advanced pen performance with 4x greater accuracy and pressure sensitivity and virtually lag-free tracking
- Multi-touch gestures, customizable Express keys (available with optional Express key remote), radial menus and one-touch shortcuts to speed your workflow
- The authentic feel and artistic control of the Wacom Pro Pen 2 on the etched-glass screen; Nibs :10 (6 standard, 4 felt)
- Integrated stand for working at an inclined angle. Compatible with Windows and Mac
It is high time that you realized the actual value of Wacom as a company when it comes to graphic designing and digital art. Whereas the lower priced product tends to just have an active area, these high priced products have a digital display. Wacom DTH1620K0 Cintiq Pro 16 Graphic Tablet is an expensive one but superior quality product from Wacom that will take your breath away. So, let us have a check the features present in this graphic tablet which we included in our list of the best tablets for a graphic designer.
When a company provides you with a display in the graphics tablet, then you want it to be of superior quality. Wacom does deliver it by giving an HD high-quality display on this product. The resolution is actually 4K which is great for a graphics tablet. The display is able to detect 16.7 million colours, providing right picture capability to a professional artist.
The pen never lags and provides comfort to the artist. Multi-touch is also present in this product. Along with that, there are one-touch shortcuts which make navigation easier. It comes with Wacom Pen Pro 2 and changeable nibs. You can definitely work on it even on an inclined angle. It works both for Windows and Mac computers. It does have additional connectivity just like other Wacom high-end graphics tablets. These include USB Type-C as well as HDMI connectivity.
- 4K display
- 8192 levels of sensitivity
- Higher connectivity
- Advanced pen
- Super expensive
In all, we can only recommend this product to those people who have the budget to buy such a high-end product. This is a graphics tablet for Wacom that professionals will love but we will recommend beginners to stay away from it. It has everything that a professional graphic designer will need in their preferred tablet.
#8 Huion H420 USB Graphics Drawing Tablet Board Kit:
- Compatible with all major graphics application: including Corel Painter, CorelDraw, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Fireworks, Macromedia Flash, Comic Studio, SAI,Paint tool sai, Infinite Stratos, 3D MAX, Autodesk MAYA, Pixologic ZBrush and so on.
- Function as the cursor and the board as the screen, when you move the pen to the corner of the board, the cursor on your screen moves to the corner of said screen, etc.
- Pen scrolling - You can scroll documents and Web pages by pressing the middle button of the digital pen over the tablet's working area. (Compatible with Windows XP/Vista/Win7/8/10 and Mac OS 10.8.0 or above. )
- Three express keys - such as close current page, save current page.
- USB interface, Plug & Play- don't need to install external driver, very convenient
As you can see we have based the list on the best tablets for a graphic designer. So, there are different types of graphic designers present in the market who will have different styles of drawing or illustrating. Most like to use a bigger surface to make big projects. But some will definitely like a handier product which they can store in their products. Huion H420 USB Graphics Drawing Tablet Board Kit does just that and it also comes with a lot of freebies. So, here are some of the features that we liked about this graphics tablet.
This graphics tablet is definitely small and cute but highly responsive so that the artist don’t face any issue. You will be able to use it with any software that you use for the purpose of drawing. Just use the whole active part as a stroller or use it to draw nice things.
You just need to plug the device to a computer with the help of a USB cable and you are good to go. The keys help in changing the pages and also to scroll through them. The pen has 2048 levels of pen pressure. It can be easily carried from one place to another. The graphics tablet comes with a cleaning kit, an anti-fouling glove,and a liner bag. It is compatible with Mac and Windows computers.
- Portable size
- 2048 levels of sensitivity
- A complete kit
In all, we can say that this graphics tablet is one of the most portable tablets that you can currently find in the market. It is perfect for those people who believe in doing small projects and don’t really need a large active area.
#9 UGEE XP-PEN Star03 Pro Graphics Tablet:
- XP-PEN Star03 Pro graphics tablet features large active high resolution surface with battery-free drawing pen enables you to design and creative in better accurate and natural way for your creativity work with computer;
- Battery-Free drawing stylus pen keeps your drawing consistenly without any interrupt when ideas hit you, the 8192 levels of pressure sensitivity enhance your ability to sketch any width of lines and brush, to make your creation process smooth and accurate;
- Large active surface 10*6 inch with higher refresh rate of 230 RPS, transmit the wrok in realtime, high resolution of 5080 LPI improves the accuracy, offers grand space and low leg drawing for your creation;
- 8 customizabe hot keys adapts to your frequently used shotcut, efficiently improves your productivity, easy to set up, user-friendly for right and left hand user, ideal for professional artist, newbie designer and amateur hobbyist in all ages;
- Driver program developed to support Windows 10, 8, 7 and Mac OS and work with creative software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, Macromedia Flash, Comic Studio, SAI and more, ideal for any type of design work for professional or amateur;
XP-PEN is yet another company that produces a good quality graphic tablet at an affordable price. We included UGEE XP-PEN Star03 Pro Graphics Tablet in our list of the best tablets for a graphic designer as we thought that it will be ultra-affordable for the beginners. The features that are included in this tablet does stand out when compared to the price that we pay for it. So, let us have a look at the features.
The first thing that caught our attention is that the pen is battery-less and the active area is quite large. It supports 8192 levels of pressure which is amazing for its price point. The active area is 10 inches by 6 inches which is often the workspace provided in higher end graphic tablets. Also, the graphics are rendered quite fast.
Hotkeys are quite important and this graphics tablet has 8 of them to help the artists to set their most used programs. You can work on both Windows and Mac computers with this tablet. It also includes a drawing glove which aids in battling friction while working on the tablet. So, it is definitely one of the best graphics tablets that we have seen till now and they are providing it at a price point that we cannot even believe in.
- Large active area
- 8192 levels of pressure
- Battery-free pen
In all, we can say that this option is a great one for the beginners who are still confused about buying a graphics tablet for them. They do not need to think much before buying this one as it has great quality and wouldn’t dig a hole in their pocket.
#10 XP-PEN Star06C Graphics Tablet:
- Advanced Battery-free Stylus, more comfortable; does not require charging and highlights your honorable environmental awareness; 10x6" working area, all these make you feel as if you are drawing with a real pen on a real paper
- 8192-level pen pressure sensitivity allows you to create variations in line width of opacity; suitable for both right-and-left hand usage; One-click toggle function between pen/eraser improves your painting efficiency
- 8 customizable shortcuts (functions: brush enhance/weaken, zoom-in/out, cancel, hand tool, brush tool, erase) which could also be used as hot keys as well as to open programs or website
- Very affordable, suits for most people; easy to install and compatible with most computer systems and software such as Windows 10/8/7, Mac OS 10.10.x or above; compatible with all major graphic applications such as Photo-shop, Painter, Adobe, etc
- Also widely used in handwriting, annotation of Microsoft Word, Pen Commander, Auto Pen Signer etc., saving your time in a stylish way. XP-PEN provides one-year warranty and lifetime technical support for all our pen tablets/displays. [Special offer for XP-Pen customers: Come to contact us with your order ID to apply for the latest openCanvas 7 drawing software for free]
Here, we again present you with a graphics tablet that we had to make a part of the best tablets for a graphic designer. XP-PEN Star06C Graphics Tablet looks exceptionally beautiful and works great as well. It comes from the house of XP-Pen who is known for making affordable graphics tablets. So, let us know a bit more about this device.
When you are about to buy a graphics tablet you chalk down the points and try to choose a product that is as fuss-free as possible. This tablet will definitely fulfill your dreams as it has a big 10 inches by 6 inches active area which lets you take on big projects. The pen records 8192 levels of pressure and is battery free. It also has an anti-shake feature for line corrections. You can also toggle between pen and eraser with the merely a single-click.
8 customizable shortcut keys are available just beside the active area to help the artist. You can use it with both Mac and Windows computers. This is a lightweight product that will definitely satisfy you with its features.
- Large active area
- Anti-shake feature
In all, we can say that this graphic tablet from XP-Pen is also a great option if you want something affordable. It is just the perfect option for a beginning graphic designer or illustrator.
In conclusion, it can be said that these are the graphics tablets that we recommend for designers. We have included the buying guide as well and we hope that it will do justice once you do your research for buying any graphics tablets. So, follow our footsteps and buy the graphics tablet of your choice.